Friday, October 1, 2010

Ever Wonder How to Get a Bigger Booty

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
Disallow:

Ok ladies, now I know that every lady wants to feel sexy and attractive. Sexy is differently defined depending on many cultures. While this seems to be true, One very important attribute to being  a sexy female is the power of the Gluteus Maximus. Yes, ladies I said it ; the power is the booty.  I mean honestly being a woman of African American decent,I can tell you that within this culture there is no such thing as too much booty.

The booty itself is the highlight of sexy now a days, I mean maybe it's just me but, know i'm noticing that even in HollyWood the butts are getting bigger and the bodys are shrinking.  I decided that I would do some research to see just how are women getting these Ghetto Booty's.

First off let me define Ghetto Booty: According to http://www.ehow.com/,
The "Ghetto Booty" has become popular in certain segments of American Society. Some people are attracted to a butt that is larger than the frame of the woman, sits high on the waist and is rounded. Here are some tips on how you can acquire a bonafide Ghetto Booty.

While researching how to get a bigger booty I found some very interesting articles. One that caught my attention is one entitle How to Get a Ghetto Booty. Here are tips according to this article found on http://www.ehow.com/

Instructions


  1. Hit the gym and start working on your butt. The mark of a truly great Ghetto Booty is that it is not only larger than the waist proportionally, but firm. Hop on the Stairmaster for your cardio. The motion of climbing the stairs will make your butt "pop" from the back of your body.

  2. Do reverse leg curls, squats and sit-ups. The first two will shape the muscle tone of your butt and the last will tighten your waist.

  3. Consider your diet. Even if you are trying to gain weight, eat healthy nutritious foods. Otherwise the hard work of your exercise will go to waste. This means a lot of lean protein and high fiber carbs. If you need to lose weight, then reduce your daily caloric intake.

  4. Go shopping with your new Ghetto Booty. After a month or so, you will see some solid results. Now you need clothes to accentuate your new look. Look for shirts that cut you at the waist to expose your backside. Also look for jeans that are small in the waist (usually sitting high), leave plenty of room for your "junk in the trunk" and then taper tightly around the rest of your legs. This will accentuate a curvy figure.


Read more: How to Get a Ghetto Booty | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2190567_get-ghetto-booty.html#ixzz116qtWPwH
I found this article to be very entertaining as well as informative. I mean as far as I know ghetto booty's are born not made but, that's just my opinion. However there are several options in altering the booty. The best way I think would be to exercise and to target that specific area. Then there are the fake booty pads which I myself wouldn't suggest this because it only gives a false impression of your backside. Exercise and diets have been suggested by fitness experts. Exercise can help but there are certain things that one has to consider for optimal results. For instance, genetics is very important in terms of body composition. Some people are naturally thin, or naturally shapelier than others. 
Another method of getting a bigger booty is having surgery or obtaining a butt lift. Some experts even suggest adding more estrogen to the body to obtain more booty meat. This was shocking to me. I am definitely on the prowl now to see what the celebs have doing to get bigger booty's.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment